Friday, March 13, 2009

Daddy's Big Announcement in the Senate Today....

Today was the final day of the legislative session here in South Dakota. We headed down to visit Daddy and got to sit on the Senate floor with him again (and, again, Mom didn't have her camera....it was another impromptu visit). Anyhow, Daddy stood up and introduced us and this is what he said. "....my 4 year old daughter Reagan, my 2 year old son Harrison, and.....if all goes well, we will have Baby #3 sitting here next session!" I'm going to be a big sister again!!!! I have since then been blabbing to everyone that Mommy has a baby in her belly! I'm just so excited and so full of questions and I keep lifting up Mom's shirt because I just want to see it! I'm already asking if I can hold it and kiss it and rock it and feed it and play peek-a-boo! This sure is going to be a long wait for me! The baby isn't supposed to come until November 1st! Keep this baby in your prayers so that everything goes well! We're all so excited! Mommy found out about this a few weeks ago (and wisely waited to tell me!) but this is how she told Daddy --- (our school mascot here is the Battler....)

6 comments:

Sarah Yost said...

Congratulations on your
Big Announcement. Can't wait to meet Baby #3.

Love,
Sarah

3 Great Girls said...

Yea! I am so ecxcited for you all. I cant wait to meet Baby Brown. Such wonderful news!

The Weatherford Family said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope all goes well! We can't wait to meet our little one in a few months!

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

Love how Mommy told Daddy. We can't wait for the new baby to arrive!

Kristi said...

What a cool way to tell Daddy, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! We're thrilled for you guys! Congrats! Theresa & the gang in OK!