Okay, actually they're forecasting rain, but that's really not the point! Tomorrow is election day when all of the hard work and campaigning comes to the final day -- many of you have asked for the link to watch the results and here it is:
http://electionresults.sd.gov/applications/st25cers3/resultsCTY.aspx?type=leg&rid=654&osn=300
It's also over there on the top right of the webpage and you can just click on the underlined words to go to the website.
We're so excited to have Amy and Abbey here to help us celebrate -- we promise to post the final results and pictures of the night on Wednesday!
5 comments:
Thank you for the link!
We're thinking about you all today:)
I've been dying to see if you guys will win and it looks like you are so far yay! I know Cory is the one running but I bet all of you have worked hard. GO Browns!!
WHooooooo Hooooo! Congrats Corey! How exciting. I just watched Obama's speech, and I had to come check the results... Congrats to you and your whole family!
Brown for President 2012!!!
Brown for President 2012!!
Post a Comment