Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BIG boy!

Harrison broke his crib --- yup, broke it. (I may have helped with all the times I crawled in there with him). Mom was hoping to just buy him a regular sized bed, but hadn't finished deciding what exactly she wanted in his room. But we needed to take the crib down, so they pulled out my old toddler bed. Harrison was so excited that he didn't even want to come downstairs for dinner (and this is a kid who loves to eat!). Daddy put him to bed and he tried to crawl out of bed once or twice, but then just snuggled in for the night and we didn't hear a peep from him until Mom went to get him this morning. Let's hope it stays that easy!

2 comments:

3 Great Girls said...

I love his feet hanging off the bed. SOOOOOOOO cute!

mommy2alex said...

That is so exciting! Love that picture, priceless:)