We skipped toddler aerobics this morning and decided to take it easy....but after about 2 hours of taking it easy, everyone was back to their normal selves and we decided to get out. We went to the mall and saw the Easter Bunny. This excursion looked a lot like going to see Santa Claus....I was excited, energetic, and couldn't wait to talk to the bunny, sit on his lap and smile for photos. Harrison was the exact opposite. The picture looks about the same as Christmas if you swap out the bunny for Santa - me smiling, Harrison struggling to get away fast! Our scanner isn't hooked up right now but we'll find a way to share the picture soon! Then this afternoon, we decided to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and went to Lake Hefner to take a walk and play on the playground. We had a great time until I somehow managed to step in front of Harrison's swing and get knocked in the head....ouch! Surprisingly, I'm fine! I was such a big sister and offered to catch Harrison when he came down the slide (I wonder why he still seemed a bit weary???). You may also notice my new sunglasses that I had to get at the mall today too. I think I look fabulous in them!






No comments:
Post a Comment