We spent Friday night at Chuck E Cheese's celebrating Bobby's actual birthday:

Harrison learned pretty quickly that Bobby didn't like him touching him....so Harrison decided to keep it up and kept leaning over and setting his hands on Bobby's highchair or on his arm or anything that got Bobby's attention and set him off. He definitely takes after his big sister! :)

I got up on stage and showed off my dancing moves with Chuck E Cheese. Unfortunately, I inherited the "Shaw Dance" gene...but it actually looked well choreographed with the robotic movements of the mouse!

Saturday was Bobby's big birthday party. Aunt Jen is the manager of a Gymboree in Maryland and they had his party there. We had so much fun running around, climbing on everything, dancing and popping bubbles! Harrison spent a lot of time trying to ram his head into Abbey...the poor little girl was usually just sitting there looking pretty and along came Harrison to knock her over!

Speaking of baby Abbey...I am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with that little girl! I think she is the cutest and I love to talk to her in a super high voice and play peek-a-boo with her and anything that makes her smile. I had to sit next to her anytime we went out to eat or when we rode in Aunt Amy's car or if she was anywhere near me. I love her!





Bobby had a really fun Thomas birthday cake with a real train running around a track on top of it....Harrison really wanted that train! Bobby LOVED eating his cake and most of us had blue faces afterwards from the icing. It was such a fun day. Thank you Bobby! Happy 2nd Birthday!

We actually managed to eat dinner out in public twice while we were in town. The first time went so well we tried again on our last night in town. Luckily that night they gave us our own little room in the restaurant because we had a LOT more energy that night and we didn't sit in our seats very much. Pops and Gams were really good sports and took turns taking us for walks to go play the piano -- Mom and Dad really appreciate your help that night! We tried to get a picture of all 4 of us cousins together. At least we all got in the picture even if it didn't turn out great. Maybe next time!
Thanks again to everyone for such a fun visit. We miss everyone so much already and can't wait to come back soon! As you can see, I'm exhausted from all the fun, so it's off to bed for me!
By the way, if you're not sick of us yet, be sure to look at my cousins' blogs because Bobby and Abbey both got some great pictures of the weekend too! See the links on the right side of the page...
No comments:
Post a Comment