It was homecoming week here in Gettysburg and today was the school parade. The theme this year was a Disney theme. "All your dreams can come true if you have Battler pride in you." The kids simply had to dress as their favorite Disney character for the parade. Harrison wanted something from Cars 2 so we fashioned a costume out of one that he had outgrown and made it work! And Reagan decided to wear her Rapunzel costume from Halloween last year. Unfortunately, just as the parade was about to start, I received a phone call from Reagan's teacher that she was starting to get sick to her stomach. Bummer! Luckily, she felt well enough to sit back in a chair and watch the parade and was happy everyone at least got to see her in her costume :). We missed the game tonight but were happy to hear the Battlers won!
Reagan with one of her favorite boy friends in her class. I am constantly making sure there is a space between those two words!!!! Ashton is definitely her first crush!
This is Reagan after I grabbed her from the parade line up. I don't think the color of her face is due to my camera or the lighting. She was definitely sick!




No comments:
Post a Comment