I really need to stop referring to the twins as "babies" but yet I do it constantly, even in the title of this post. Even the girls are starting to pester me. "I not a baby...I Kennedy" is a phrase I hear a lot. But the fact of the matter is, they are my babies. And they're growing up fast and maybe I am trying to ignore that part by still calling them babies. It's certainly not helping to keep them young though. With summer now upon us, we brought out the baby pool (see, there's that word again) to set up on our deck. We figured we would ease the girls into the world of water. Well, they loved it. So the next day, we graduated on to the baby pool at the city park. Again, they loved it. Madison just kicks up her little feet and floats off in her little swim vest. She couldn't have been happier or more relaxed!
Madison watched all the big kids at the pool laying on the cement to warm up during breaks and decided she would give it a try as well! I just love how much they love the water. Hope to spend lots of days here this summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment