Monday, November 14, 2011

Snow Queen

This weekend was the annual Snow Queen contest here in Gettysburg.  Each year, they have the first grade girls walk as the "future" snow queens.  Reagan and her classmates all looked so pretty dressed up and nervously walking down the stage!



 I just love this picture of Reagan and her friend Greta nervously watching their friends take their turns!

I had actually bought a different dress for Reagan to wear but she decided she wanted to wear her flower girl dress from Erika and Chad's wedding.  Good choice, because her friend Tyler had the exact same dress I had bought!




Reagan and Jenna (a.k.a cousin Jenna, 
a.k.a. Babysitter Extraordiaire!)
 

with Grandma and Grandpa




And this picture just makes my heart swell...I love how much my kids adore their daddy.

As for our coming attractions, the countdown is on to Reagan's SEVENTH birthday (wow!  seven?) on Thursday, her big sleepover birthday party on Friday and then Abbey and Casey and Amy's arrival on Tuesday.  Hopefully we can keep up the blog with all the exciting events coming our way!





No comments: