Today was my last day of Kindergarten! I am surprised Mom could even see past her tears to type for me :) And, no, she isn't crying because I'm about to be home everyday (she's thrilled Harrison will have a playmate again!). It's been such a fast year and she cannot believe it's over. I have learned so much and had such an amazing teacher. I cried that I couldn't have Mrs Bieber forever and was going to miss Kindergarten, but mom reminded me that I felt the same way about preschool and Mrs. Perman, so she just knows I will love first grade as much! Here I am with my class....such a great group of kids!

I came home from school (it was only a 1/4 day) and played while the babies napped and then we took an adventure to Pierre! Dad always has work to do down there so we made it into a family adventure. While we were down there, Harrison and Dad got haircuts and I GOT MY EARS PIERCED! I have not had any interest in having my ears pierced for a long time because I was way too afraid of it hurting, but a few months ago I decided maybe I was ready. I started saving money and to celebrate my last day of school, mom and dad chipped in the rest so that I could do it today!
To be honest, I was blinking in this picture, but the look on my face shows just how nervous I was about actually going through with the idea!

But I love them. I am nervous about them getting wet in the rain or touching them by accident or anything else, but that will (hopefully) wear off soon. But I love my earrings...they sparkle and I didn't even have to pick just one color!

No comments:
Post a Comment