Daddy had to leave yesterday to go back to Pierre. We actually drove him down there and Mom realized that wasn't such a good idea as she watched me crumple into a heap of tears saying goodbye to Daddy. To say that it broke their hearts to watch was an understatement. This is the first year that I seem really old enough to voice my objection to this routine. Thankfully, a happy meal did the trick and we are now counting down the days until he comes back on Thursday!
Since he wasn't home to give our Valentine kisses too, Mom took some pictures of us kids and sent them down via e-mail.....here's what she got:

1 comment:
I don't know how you guys do it, but major kudos to everybody in your family! I think I would be the one crumpled up and bawling if Mike had to leave for such extended periods of time. (Then again, you're probably used to it from your military days.) Very cute Valentines!!
Traci McG
Post a Comment