We headed over to Brookings on Saturday to watch Disney Live! Mom said it's a big event staged to take most of Mommy and Daddy's coins away from them with the tickets, souvenirs, and snacks, but Harrison and I would both tell you that it was a fun filled day of princesses, Buzz Lightyear, new toys, fun snacks and dancing! Someday Mom might actually get around to editing and uploading some of the video she took of us dancing along because it shows just how wonderful the experience was for us. In the meantime, you can just enjoy these pictures.. We weren't real keen on posing with our goods though....

This is us dancing around....and, no, Harrison didn't end up with a huge knot on top of his head, it's just something in the background!Birthday Part II is tomorrow....my actual birthday....my SIXTH birthday. Mom just stared at me today and cried....apparently I'm growing up all the sudden in her eyes. As for me, I'm thrilled. I can't wait to take cupcakes to school and eat pizza for dinner and open my presents!!! Then, in just a few days we'll board a plane to Maryland and see some of our family that we miss beyond words. It's going to be a very good week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment