Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Mommy's two favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and the Fourth of July and it looks like the 4th keeps getting closer and closer to taking the #1 spot. We had such a fun weekend and topped it off with dinner at our house and fireworks last night. We sure missed our annual houseguests, Aunt Amy and Abbey, but hope maybe they can rejoin us next year with our new cousin!

Mom didn't get too many pictures but thought we'd share a few of the ones we got....

We topped off the night with our first campout! Daddy pitched our tent in the backyard and Harrison and I hauled out enough stuffed animals, flashlights, and blankets to keep everyone safe and warm. Mommy stayed inside with the babies -- maybe next year we can all pile inside there! We slept great -- but I did have to complain a little when I came inside at 8am that the birds woke me up --- apparently, I still have a few things to learn about the joys of camping!
We are having a great time with Uncle Ryan, too, who is out visiting for the week. Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures to prove he was here so that will be our goal for today!

No comments: