Monday, May 10, 2010

Things I am Grateful For (by Mom)



What a wonderful Mother's Day --- as so many people commented....my blessings and kisses have doubled since last Mother's Day. Love it! Corey and the kids gave me a great day full of kisses, gifts, yummy food and no dishes! So I thought I would finally update the blog with pictures of the kids (I didn't get any pictures of Corey but I am obviously most grateful to him for helping me bring these children into the world and helping me keep my sanity somewhat intact while we work to keep them here!). So back to my point.....Things I am grateful for this Mother's Day:

A determined little girl who fights a whale shark on a Wii game for an hour despite her parents telling her maybe it's not supposed to be one of the fish you can catch....and watching the joy when she learns the value of not giving up (it weighed 20,000 pounds!....most of the fish range from 1 to 50)
A big sister who loves her little sisters and is ready to teach them everything she knows...
A big brother who loves his sisters and who I know will look out for them his whole life...
Watching the wonderful world of twinsSunny days spent outside
Happy kids
The wonder in their eyes as they watch their big brother and sister....and the fact that they are so content to sit and watch!
The smile that can only mean trouble is coming
Any smile for that matter
My kids trying to clean the floors for me...
My kids baking me a cake for Mother's Day (okay, Reagan baked, Harrison supervised....)
My kids enjoying the clean up part from baking me a cake for Mother's Day...
My kids -- all four of them -- who love me too
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Aaaw, what a sweet day! LOVE all the smiles, they are very happy children!
You look FAB, love your hair!