As you can see, Kennedy and I were both thrilled with this new adventure:
We love how closely Kennedy is tracking this spoon as it goes into her sister's mouth!
I got extra brave and tried to feed both girls at the same time:
I'm not sure you can see in this group photo just how messy this experiment turned out to be, but Madison and Kennedy were both very happy girls!
Harrison got brave and decided to eat some mashed potatoes (an old favorite of his that he had recently decided he didn't like). He gave them a second chance and didn't bother for a plate or his own spoon and went straight for Mommy's stirring spoon....he obviously likes them again....
Me, on the other hand.....I have never liked them and I'm pretty certain I still won't....
It's hard to believe that 3 weeks have passed since the last time we posted anything on our blog....things have certainly picked up speed around here and Mom & Dad are finding it harder to get anything accomplished other than taking care of their four kiddos. Luckily, they seem pretty happy to spend time with us!
The biggest news is that my cousin Abbey (and Aunt Amy along with baby-to-be) are coming tomorrow to visit for an entire week! We have been counting down the days (literally, we made a countdown calendar!) and cannot wait to see them walk off that plane tomorrow! Hopefully we'll manage to take, post and share a few pictures of our visit!
2 comments:
Bobby also loves chocolate cheerios. I went to Giant yesterday to get more since we were running low and unfortunately they did not have anymore chocolate cheerios. :(
Hope you all have fun with Amy and Abbey. Bobby wanted to see Harrison so much that he asked Pops if he would give him a plane ticket. So cute. We miss and love you all so much.
Post a Comment