Just a few more pictures of our last days of fun with Abbey. We took Amy and Abbey to the airport yesterday and were sad to see them go. It took a little while, but about 10 minutes after leaving the airport, I started crying about something that was no big deal and then realized that I was just sad about Abbey leaving. Mom gave me a big hug and a new dress up princess dress and that seemed to make everything all better :).
We got a crazy spraying sprinkler that we got out one day to run around in with Abbey....there was a momentary distraction by a neighborhood cat that we were trying to find after it ran away from us, but it was a fun sprinkler. Then we gave croquet a shot.....we made up our own rules and game for it and had lots of fun with that...





I took Abbey to dance class with me on Tuesday. I even let her wear one of my leotards from last year. She was super cute and was the hit of the class. Everyone wanted to play with her and she did a good job watching and following the moves with me...


Then it was time for more outside water play. Mom blew up our inflatable pool and we splashed around in that for a while...


And this is Mommy's favorite picture from their trip. Amy took this when we took Abbey up to the cathedral in Hoven (if you read her blog, you know how much Abbey LOVES churches and nuns). The three of us posed for a picture and tried to look like angels...the funny part was that we both had the reddest eyes EVER until Amy fixed them in iPhoto

We miss you already Amy and Abbey. I already asked my mom if you put a new countdown clock on your blog to help figure out how long it is until you come back!
No comments:
Post a Comment