Monday, February 2, 2009
All's Quiet on the South Dakota Front
We just haven't been taking pictures lately --- so sorry! We're keeping busy getting through the weeks with Daddy away and enjoying all our family time together on the weekends -- and in the midst of all that, we just haven't been pulling out the camera much. The week before last us kids were battling the stomach bug (trust me, you wouldn't want to see pictures!). Mom did get a cute one of Harrison one day though -- he was so exhausted that he climbed up on the bench in the entry and decided it was a perfect spot for a nap! The other pictures are of me from this weekend. I wanted to wear red for my Super Bowl team (which I picked because I would rather wear red than yellow....not for any specific sports-related reason -- although Mommy & Daddy were routing for the Cardinals and their former classmate Bert Berry -- soo sad they lost, but what a fun game to watch!). The shirt is from Gams' daughter Gina -- she and Gams buy me all the super stylin stuff :). I did get lots of compliments -- Thank you Gina!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE that picture of Harrison, so sweet!!!
Reagan and daddy look happy!
Post a Comment