Monday, February 18, 2008

Pictures from our trip

When we left off, Daddy was on his way up to South Dakota to tie up some loose ends with the job and finding a house. We ended up deciding to all go together so we piled in the car for yet another road trip and had a great week. We stopped for the night in a hotel and got to go through our normal routine of favorites...rides on luggage carts, room service, swimming, etc. I even slept in a big bed for the first time ever. Turns out I don't move all night long, so Mom & Dad had nothing to worry about! We pulled into our new hometown in the middle of a big snowstorm and balmy 10 degree temperatures!

Harrison and I had a great time playing with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa always came home from work with treats, they spoiled us as usual, we got to do lots of rocking and playing, Grandma tried to teach me piano and we celebrated Valentine's Day. I can't wait to get to do this all the time!


No comments: